YOU ARE STILL HERE? WE HAVE MOVED TO THECHOBBLE.COM

Stay Updated and Subscribe

Rss feed
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Anonymous Real-life Stories of Worst-Case Scenarios


Today, I bit my boyfriend's neck. I felt something squirt into my mouth. Turns out I had just popped a pimple on his neck. Into my mouth. FML


FML is a site where people submit real-life worst-case scenarios that came horribly true. It makes for some great reading. Along with the one above, here are some of my favorite ones.


fmylife - Forget my life, or Flee my life; I don't know.

Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room... my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML

Today, I was talked into having sex with my boyfriend of 4 years. I had always wanted to wait till marriage but my boyfriend convinced me otherwise. Once we were done, he said he could never marry me because I was no longer pure. FML








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the
little changes that will make the greatest changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Feel free to surf to my web site; much more on breast actives