YOU ARE STILL HERE? WE HAVE MOVED TO THECHOBBLE.COM

Stay Updated and Subscribe

Rss feed
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Add Digg This Button to your Blog or Website

The Digg This button is for website and blog publishers that want to encourage their audience to submit or digg their content on Digg. Join thousands of sites that have already added Digg This and seen their content exposed to the Digg community.

One little snippet of code will add this functionality.
-- script type="text/javascript"
digg_url = 'WEBSITE_URL';
/script
script src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.js" type="text/javascript"

PS: The brackets around the tags are missing. Fill in the blank.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem
still exists.

My weblog :: mzansi cleaners