User the recovery console for Windows XP to solve the dreaded blue screen error: load needed DLL's for kernel.
1) Boot your system from the Windows XP Cdrom and choose to repair your system which will put you in the "Recovery Console" mode.
Now make the following steps:
2) CHKDSK (which will fix the error(s) on your disk)
3) BOOTCFG /rebuild (you will rebuild your boot configuration now, just give enters when it asked extra info).
4) FIXBOOT (to fix your current bootsector)
5) FIXMBR (to fix your current master boot record).
6) EXIT (leaves the recovery console and reboots your system).
All should be fine now, however sometimes it is possible that you have to choose which operating system needs to be booted every time you power on your system.
This can be easily solved when you are in Windows XP:
Go to START > right mouse button on MY COMPUTER > click PROPERTIES > click ADVANCED tab > in startup & recovery click SETTINGS > choose your default operating system which is Windows XP > uncheck TIME TO DISPLAY LIST OF OPERATING SYSTEMS > click OK > click OK again.
This is all, your system will boot normally again.