YOU ARE STILL HERE? WE HAVE MOVED TO THECHOBBLE.COM

Stay Updated and Subscribe

Rss feed
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 24, 2008

How To Eat a 20 Pound Burger



Named the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser, it was once just a myth in the eating world. That is, until some dude decided he was really hungry and ate it. Before, the biggest burger anyone had finished was the Ye’ Olde 96er, which is six pounds plus toppings and the bun. It can be found at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub.

Anyway, here's how he did it:

How did you eat it? Bare hands? Fork and knife?

Bare hands, bare hands. I cut pieces off of it. I started with taking the top bun off and ate the toppings off the bun, so that I could use it to dip the meat if I felt like it. Then, I started to cut wedges off of the patty and I’d eat them — that included the cheese of course. And after I got done with that, I moved on to the debris of the patty as well as the onions and lettuce and all that stuff on the bottom of the bun. That was sort of like eating a big taco salad. After I scraped all that off the bun, it was on to the bottom of the bun and I was ready to roll.


The next morning, the dude took what is now known as the world's biggest poo.

Read the rest of the interview at Mouthpiece Blog.




No comments: